Touch the Future by Teaching
As an educator, you have a far-reaching effect on the next generations of society. You’ll be guiding countless people towards their full potential, helping them reach for their dreams and contributing to their success.
At whatever level you choose to teach, you’ll be working with learners from diverse backgrounds, with ever-changing technologies, and with ever-evolving research on the many ways people learn. CSU-Global’s online master's in education programs are here to help you meet all of those challenges.
Whether your passion lies in teaching K-12 students in a traditional classroom, training adults and non-traditional learners, or leading the way to build better educational institutions, you can customize your education to help meet your goals.
- Teaching and Learning – Become an even more effective teacher with the latest theories, techniques, and technologies for education in the 21st century.
- Principal Licensure – Develop the academic leadership skills you need to succeed as a principal or assistant principal.
- Science Teaching Licensure - Do you have a passion for the sciences? Would you like to help students develop that passion for themselves? Science teachers are in demand, and we can help prepare you.
- Math Teaching Licensure - Math is one of the most important subjects for young students, and for many of them it's one of the most difficult. Learn to become the effective math teacher that school districts need.
- TeacherReady™ – Earn your K-12 teacher license through CSU-Global’s partnership with TeacherReady™, an online alternative licensure and NCATE accredited program.
Specializations / Certificates of Completion
The best teachers and educational leaders are always learning, themselves. Keep expanding your skills, your knowledge, and your power to inspire and educate.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education, which is why we not only offer low tuition rates, but we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
+ Learn More
We understand our students and the non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.
+ Learn More